Wednesday, January 18, 2012

46♥

hello (: as i told you my boyfriend album is arriving . it arrived today ! :D WOOTS . so now i have all the albums of boyfriend . i soo cant wait for the 4th one to come out tho .

its raining pretty heavily here and there's also thunder . so to people who's country is about the same as Malaysia , take care of your health . the weather's crappy and i'm gonna be sick soon -.-

oh well . i'll post some pics of my album :


this is the first album (: i dont have the poster cux its sold out ...


and this is the third one . there's suppose to be a poster but it havent arrive yet . AND AND AND it comes with a photo card :D GUESS WHO DID I GET ?? :DDDDDD

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


YOUNGMIN :D

i'm actually a KWANGMIN fan but getting his brother isnt so bad as well . my SECOND favourite (:

and and and i know you love me wayyy deeeeeep down (:

No comments:

Post a Comment